zondag 15 juli 2012

Homemade Lemon & White tea Scrub



I was looking for a great Teachers gift.... and found it!!!
First I was looking to bake something, again... or recipes for cookies in a jar, when I stumbled on to this, it's perfect!
Homemade Lemon & White Tea Scrub.
I started by making the Lemon scrub, but my lemons didn't have enough sent. so I added a few drops of fragrance oil from the Body shop. I used White tea, but I can easy see me making this in December with Cranberry or Cinnamon.

1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup olive oil (almost any other will do fine, like coconut or almond)
2 tbspn lemon juice
3 drops fragrance oil (or esoteric oil)

Mix together in a bowl, have oil and sugar nearby so you can add to your liking.
And done!

I used an old jam jar, clean it really good.
Spoon the scrub mix in it.

From felt I cut a circle and put it over de lit, holding it on place by a rubber band.
The label I adopted from : Joy Ever After, Printable cookie and gift labels
I made the silhouette from my daughter and added these to the labels.
The spoon I got from a thrift shop, I love those. I also found 6 other great spoons... so more scrub coming up!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten