donderdag 21 oktober 2010

Crispy Coconut Chicken (eggfree)

I was searching the internet to find some nice coconut chicken bits, with a nice crust, but egg free.
I found several options, but I decided to go with applesauce (yes, you read it right, applesauce J)

Normally for cupcakes I almost follow the recipe as it’s written. With cooking it’s a bit this, little bit of that.

I made it like this:
1 chicken breast
1 - 1 ½  tsp salt
½ - 1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp garlic
1 - 1 ½  cups breadcrumbs
½ cup coconut
1 ½ cups applesauce

Cut your chicken in nice bits. Take 2 bowls, one for your applesauce, one for all the other ingredients (mix well with fork.)
Meanwhile put your pan on the fire (you could also grill this).
Then, take your chicken, dip it under in the applesauce and then dip it in de coconut mixture (be sure every spot is covered) then cook/grill it, don’t forget to turn on time.

Enjoy J

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten