maandag 24 januari 2011

Saturday Pizza

Saturday was a really nice day, we went shopping with my parents, this means a nice lunch :)
We went togehter with my sister and het 2 boys.
The kids had the time of their life.

That afternoon my husband and my father had to play tennis (competition), so I invited my parents to dinner with us.
I made pizza, I used the recipe I found on Bakingdom.
Although it was an easy recipe, I forgot to read the yeast package I used... I forgot to dissolve the yeast in warm water with a little sugar... so the second batch was perfect :D :D :D



I made a cheese pizza for my eldest,
And a ham pizza for my youngest... and all the adults could choose from 8 diffrent kind of toppings.
They all tought the pizza was great (and they are picky).
So I'm very proud of myself :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten